***For virtual services etiquette, click here.
- Bookings: It is important to consider the time of your provider when making an appointment. Time is very important, so if you want to schedule an appointment in advance, you must do so over the website followed by the issuance of a deposit. Scheduled appointments that are made without appointments will not be considered. Spontaneous appointments (appointments that will be initiated within 5 hours of the inquiry) should be booked through SMS and fulfilled under the agreements made by both parties. Failing to make your appointment without prior notice will result in a 20% cancellation fee upon the next meeting, or a permanent blacklisting. I reserve the right to decline a meeting without return of deposit if the standards for bookings aren't met.
- Hygiene: In order for us to enjoy each other's company, we must be prepared to embrace each other fully. This can't be done if we aren't properly showered and groomed. We must always be aware that illness and ailments outside of STDs and STIs (like ringworm, jock itch and impetigo) can be contracted via physical contact. Washing your hands before and embrace is vital and must be done. Please get tested regularly and attend frequent check-ups even if you are using protection. I reserve the right to decline a meeting without return of deposit if the standards for hygiene aren't met.
- Cleanliness: I always keep the comfort of guests in mind when utilizing my in call location. You will never arrive to dirty walls, unsettling odors, filthy furniture, scattered pet hair/ungroomed animals running around, or trash on the floor. I expect the same if I am to come to you. Please keep a clean facility if you request an appointment that requires me to travel to you. I reserve the right to decline a meeting without return of deposit if standards for cleanliness aren't met.
- Consideration: When
- Making requests: If
- Donating: All
- Cancellations: Sometimes, things happen that interrupt our schedule, and we can't always make our appointments.
- Screening & "Word of Mouth": For the safety of myself, my community, and my partners, screening is a REQUIRED component of ALL appointments, scheduled or spontaneous.
- Gifts: If
- Dinner dates: Going